Agila lab mills mix, knead, plasticize and color rubber and plastic compounds. The materials are then drawn into sheets or strips for production qualtiy control or research. The mills feature hydraulic, mechanical or electromechanical nip adjustment and hard chrome plated, hardened and ground rollers. All peripherally drilled lab mill rolls are produced by Agila. Standard mills feature intuitive controls via the touch panel. There are hardware buttons for the most important features. Optionally, for certain mixtures a cross blender for automatic mixing can be supplied with programmable cycles.
- Peripherally drilled rollers that are produced by Agila
- Very robust construction to be able to handle the toughest compounds
- Separate motorreductors with cardan shaft transmission
- Infinitely adjustable friction 0,50-1,50
- Hydraulic, mechanical or electromechanical nip adjustment
- Roller diameters: 110, 150, 200, 250, or 300 mm
- Ergonomic movable control panel
- Optional data logging capabilities
Your project soon?
60+ years of experience
Company of the Valtech Group